Thursday, August 19, 2004

Vacation awaits....

Just thought I'd let all my fans in Blogland know that Sean and I will be on vacation for the next week or so. Baden will be accompanying us. Tigger will be staying at home since he's not a fan of long drives through multiple states. We've been there, done that. :o) No worries though, he's got a nice Pet Sitter who will be visiting him often to tend to all his needs. Yes, that's right, he has his own sitter. Hey, I didn't want him to get lonely or feel unloved while we're away. Anyways, I'll try and find a moment to Blog, but in case I don't have time to.... I hope you all miss me very much. And start your own Blogs for me to enjoy. I know all my friend out there reading this are anything but Wallflowers so start yapping. Talk to you soon!..... Lis

1 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

I hope you have a really great trip. Take care and drive safe. Take care of my nephew. I wish I could come over and be Tiggers sitter. I miss all of you guys so much. Love Mia.

8/24/2004 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home