Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rain Rain Go Away....

So another day of wonderful VA summer weather. In my Geology class they told us about a city in Alaska where the suicide rate is riduculously high because they only have one hour of sunlight a day. So I think the reason why VA drivers are so darn rude is the weather. How could the nasty humidity, dreary skies, lack of sunshine, bleak overcast stickiness not make a person a bit cranky and short-tempered. Really we have one nice season here a year and that's fall. Don't get me wrong on occassion we have a good day of weather. And on those days it's as if the whole DC Metro area is out and about savoring every last precious moment of it. Such as last weekend, we had beautiful non-humid weather. I'm soo longing for a nice warm non-sticky California summer or even a sizzling hot dry Arizona one. Either would be better than this yuckiness. Oh well, at I guess it's weather like this that helps keep the deordorant industry prosperous. :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

I feel your pain. That kind of sounds like when I lived in Louisiana. I hate to rub it in but the weather has been beautiful here. We have only had a few hot hot days. Other than that high 80's to mid 90's. Today is sunny with a slight breeze. I wish you were here. Baden would like it here. Hint Hint!

8/13/2004 11:11 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Oh sure...rub in it! The cruelty of it all. ;o) I'm glad someone is getting good weather. We were at least able to take Baden for a half hour walk tonight. The rest of the weekend will probably be raining and dreary. *sigh* Oh well, I have lots of work to do anyways and my motivation would be nil if the weather was nice out.

8/13/2004 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home