Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Announcing Baden's Moment of Fame!!! So exciting...

Mission accomplished. I hadn't been to the DatemyPet.com website for the last several days. However, tonight I decided to take a peek and see if Baden had any new pet buddies. Imagine my delight when I saw that my precious angel pup was voted Cutest Pet. Of course, this is an honor he is quite worthy of and long overdue. I'm such the proud Mommy right now. We saved the page so we can remember Baden's moment in the spotlight. I'm sure this will be the first of many. Some day he'll be raking in so much dough that he'll be supporting us. Go Baden! Go Baden! Go Baden! My little stud puppy! Hopefully, he'll still be in the spot light by the time you view this link. However, even if he isn't anyone whose reading this will know that he should be. Hehe. I know, I'm such the stage mom! *lol*

http://www.datemypet.com/index.php?page=index

2 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

That's my nephew. It must run in the family. :-) I see those things with Simon but he is just to lazy. Steve tells him everyday to go and get a job but he prefers to live with his mommy and daddy. Being the typical mom I prefer him to be at home to. But he did tell me to send kisses to his favorite auntie.

8/18/2004 10:54 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

I almost called you last night to have you take a look at the website, but it was late my time. Sean knew if I called you, we'd be on the phone for a bit. :) That's ok, we saved a screen capture of it and we might just have to get it framed. Haha! We're such nerds. I went to Target and they had pillows on sale so I got a pillow for Mr.Baden. He slept in between us last night. He and I snuggled. He was laying on his side with his little head on my pillow. It's funny, he hardly moves during the night. Sean and I are constantly tossing and turning. So usually at some point, Baden gets annoyed with us and goes on his bed or his favorite carpet in our closet. We have tons of pics, we just need to download them from the digital camera. I bought 2 disposable cameras to take to Florida with us. I'm going to take lots of pics so I can make a scrapbook of our vacation. Hopefully at least I'll look somewhat decent in a few. Yucky, I hate taking pics. :o) The sacrifices I make for my little family. Haha!

8/18/2004 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home