Monday, July 12, 2004

Newbie

Thanks to my fave Ban Rep Fashion Diva and Accidental Blogger, I've officially been sucked in to the Blog Vortex. Boyfriend Sean will be quite happy that I have yet another outlet for sharing my many thoughts and wisdoms with the world, in hopes that he will have fewer ramblings to contend with. My Lis-ism's are so underappreciated by said boyfriend. Received sweet email from his lovely mom last night. Told him we must move to Florida to be closer to them so she can remind him daily of how incredibly great I am. :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger GracieOliv said...

YEAH! I am so happy you have joined the land of constant, public journaling! I will check daily to see what you are up to....

:=)

7/12/2004 1:57 PM  
Blogger GracieOliv said...

PS I REALLY think your little "monster" is SO darling! Also, I think boyfriend Sean's mom sounds like a KEEPER!

7/12/2004 3:03 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Boyfriend's mom is definitely a keeper. The woman is a godsend. The only complaint I have is that she's not close enough to enjoy more of her delicious home cooking. Although, at some point, she'd probably tire of feeding us and send us home to fend for ourselves. She's great too when Sean's being attitudey, I just call her up and tell her that her boy is giving me grief. She sets him straight quite quickly. Haha! Oh, and she takes care of the "when are you gonna pop the question" hounding, so I don't have to. I'm soo glad she's on my side. :o)

7/12/2004 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home